Offlimit Communications Senior Art Director/Creative Director Job Vacancy Johannesburg, SA
Position Title: Senior Art Director/Creative Director
|Remuneration:||Negotiable Basic salary|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Offlimit Communications (OLC) one of the most vibrant experiential agencies in SA, is looking for a new talented, hardworking and passionate senior art director to join this fast paced agency.
We have contractually acquired within the last 7 years very exciting and powerhouse brands such as The Coca-Cola Company, Pernod Ricard, Mcdonald’s, Old mutual, MTV, KIA, PowerPlay and more.. to keep leading in the BTL/Experiential space.
We’re searching for a strong all-rounder who will be responsible for developing captivating creative solutions at OLC. That’s right, we said captivating. The creative we deem ready to join the madness will have to exhibit exceptional design knowledge and skills, good conceptual skills and a solid understanding of the experiential space.
- Entrepreneurial and charismatic both mastering craftsmanship and strong convincingly conceptual thinking
- A strong presenter with a broad orientation on and experience in full service-both thinking and acting
- Strong in reviews- you must be able to substantiate your remarks with arguments and Drive the overall quality of the Creative product whilst maintaining accountability to client objectives.
- Work with various departments and partners on client presentations
- Clarify the exact purpose/ deliverables of a brief before developing work
- Complete work within client deadlines and creative budgets
- Attract top talent and retain best creative and strategic staff
- Working from a brief with creative team, generating concepts to present to the client
- Working on designs to produce an effective advertising or marketing campaign
- Periodically working with specialists, such as photographers or illustrators to create a desired campaign
- Manage the execution and set up of repro and print.
- Being able to analyse a brief and conceptualise pragmatic creative solutions
- Work closely with Copywriter and Client service team to develop award-winning strategic advertising and promotional campaigns within the parameters of the creative brief – conceptualizing
- Design & craft concepts into original, relevant and impactful communications and follow through to the completion of the job whilst maintaining explicit attention to detail and adhering to time scales
- to be able to deliver high quality mockup to illustrate the creative idea within the proposed deck to client.
- Impressive design skills and knowledge of current trends
- Excellent knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign (Adobe CS suite). 3D knowledge will be a big bonus
- Degree or diploma in either graphic design/fine arts/art direction or similar
- Exceptional conceptual ability
- Exceptional presentation skills from template design, mockups, flow and sometimes co
- Solid understanding of, advertising , marketing and experiential marketing disciplines
- Finely honed design skills and understanding of the latest techniques.
- Have a thorough understanding of DTP practices
- you must not be afraid to be confronting when needed but you must be able to create plenty of room for your staff to grow and to better themselves
- Reliable and accessible as and when required to oversee jobs
- Ability to work under pressure.