SelectONE RPA Developer Job Vacancy in Johannesburg, SA
Job Opening: RPA Developer
|Remuneration:||R1000000 – R1200000 per month Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid Contribution, Provident Fund Contribution|
This Johannesburg-based consulting firm is a global leader and renowned for service excellence and a pioneer in the technology industry.
As a support resource to the engagement management team, this role is responsible for the delivery of Intelligent Automation solutions.
Qualifications and experience required
- Degree/diploma – Sc. computer science
- Degree/diploma – Sc. Software Engineering
- Any engineering related degree (preferably computer engineering/electronic engineering/mechatronics)
- Related degree in mathematics/statistics/data science.
- A minimum of one-year industry experience in RPA development with verified certification in WorkFusion (RPA Express or SPA), Automation Anywhere, UiPath or BluePrism on medium to large-scale projects.
- Experience in development (JAVA, .NET, C#, Python)
- Good understanding of release control and source control concepts and systems
- Agile Project experience and good SDL understanding
- TensorFlow, IBM Watson [BlueMix full stack], Microsoft Cognitive Services (advantageous)
- Eclipse IDE experience
- ML Modeling (advantageous)
- Kore, API.ai (advantageous)
- Thre years’ experience in a client facing role
- Certification in any of the RPA tools mentioned above highly beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Able to multi-task; work to tight deadlines and able to cope under pressure
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong problem-solving ability/logical thinker and highly numerate
- Must be organised and able to prioritise duties and responsibilities
- Strong personality, self-assured, self-confident and assertive
- Able to work in a team
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Desire to develop self
- Client delivery focus
- Focus on quality
- Problem-solving ability
You could be the ONE!
Please apply by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A recruitment specialist from SelectONE will contact shortlisted candidates.
- Client relations
- Software development